Saturday, September 3, 2011

The confession;

The morning when I woke up from bed, I felt so peaceful; no worries about anything. The only thing that hit my mind was Darlie. Well, we just had our first date yesterday. Couldn't stop thinking about him. Hence, I texted him "Good morning!".


Spent the whole afternoon doing things slowly as there is no need to rush. Of course, I had to pack as the next day, I have to fly off for holiday. Sadly, Darlie could not come along otherwise it would be like the perfect holiday. But it is all okay.


Just before midnight, or close to midnight, I was still chatting with Darlie. Then it hit me! I knew I could not fly off peacefully without knowing something....


"Before anything, I need to clarify something....."
*3o seconds*
"I think it is pretty obvious where we are heading right?", I asked.


According to Darlie, he was so worried when I said that. I guess the way of me putting my sentences are just bad! Haha.


"Do you want me to be honest?", Darlie asked.


Like seriously... I think we're both messing each other's minds. He was scared that I needed to clarify that we are friends. And he made me think that all these while I'm just hallucinating about the progress of a relationship.


"I like you, Latte!", Darlie confessed.


I do not know how to express myself properly, but bottom line, I knew I was in joy. I confessed too, that I do like him. Pretty cliche love confessions. It was his first relationship and sort of my second. The next thing I know, my internet line got disconnected. I couldn't resist waiting for it to be connected and I just called him straight. We talked and talked till past midnight.


I was so in joy that I could barely sleep. Not really interested in the trip but more towards Darlie. Then I realized, making things clear or not does not make any difference as I would still think a lot lol.

And so it begins...

xoxo,

-Latte-

No comments:

Post a Comment