Friday, September 2, 2011

The first meet up;

It was just a couple of weeks before Chinese New Year and Darlie was hoping if we could meet up during the break period but knowing that I, on the other hand would be busy, would not possibly have the time to meet up. And so I proposed, why not meet up the next day, which was a public holiday (Thaipusam). He agreed in the end.



We decided to meet up at Mid Valley at 12.30pm. I reached there earlier as my only source of transport was that early. I bumped into that blogger friend of mine, the one who introduced me to Darlie. What a coincidence and somehow rather freaky! We didn’t talked for long, barely even a minute as I was rushing to the toilet.



Later I received a call from Darlie and he was informed by the blogger friend that we met and asked if I would like to join for lunch. I agreed.



Basically the whole outing period, I didn’t really talked much to Darlie. Oh did I not mentioned that a legend was there too. It was just us four; Me, Darlie, the Tuls and the StrictlyGay. Ok to make it more simpler, I’ll now make the blogger friend, Mr. Wise. So yeah, the Legend was having the spot light of the day, not that I am complaining. But somehow it was rather not the whole point of the outing. But what the heck.



Later did I find out that Darlie and Tuls are actually connected with StrictlyGay. I was rather having a WOW moment.



Darlie had to leave early as he needs to get his mum. So we said our goodbyes and he left.



xoxo,



-Latte-





No comments:

Post a Comment