Friday, September 2, 2011

The New Chapter

Nope, it is definitely not the beginning of my Degree programme but it is definitely a new phase of life that I’m gonna be in.

It is definitely a big challenge for me. I never knew if I was actually ready for a relationship. Would I ever find the right person? Will my biggest issue take place and ruin everything? All in all, there were a lot of doubts when coming to think of myself getting into a relationship.






However, not this time. Some may assume that I could be desperate. Well, I’m not. He appeared into my life very unexpectedly through a mutual friend.





***





It all started out like this;





I knew StrictlyGay just recently (few months ago that is), and later on he came to a point where he realized that he had another friend of his that is almost similar like me. The things we like, our horoscope, being the only child, some of habits, tall, and many more. He kept on going on about him.





To be honest, I never really bothered to get to know who the heck is this ‘second me’. Until one day where my blogger friend popped the question, asking if I’m interested to getting to know my second-self. No harm getting to know a new friend, I thought. And so we got to know each other. Now let me introduce him to you; Darlie.





We started out having the same old mundane and cliche getting-to-know-a-new-friend via msn. I was pretty sick of doing the same old thing for so many times. But then I thought that it was no harm having a new friend. Be it him being good or bad, fate will decide.





So, Darlie and I chatted for the first time and it was just in the early morning where I just woke up. Yeap, I will head to my computer straight to online and most importantly, facebook first. It is my daily routine. Then came a pop out message from Darlie. I was bombarded with tonnes of questions from him regarding the course I was studying. I was rather annoyed as why is he asking so much about my course when he is in another field or why not just go and seek the counselor from my University instead?





I would have to admit that, when I am annoyed with someone, I tend to be this cold hearted beast. So I guess after that incident, I became very cold to Darlie. But at one point, the conversation became rather smooth and pleasant. Then without realizing, the annoyance feeling I once had for him was gone. From that moment, we became friends.

xoxo,

-Latte-

No comments:

Post a Comment