Saturday, September 3, 2011

The missing kills;


It is time to fly off. Headed to the airport in the morning and bid Darlie good bye via SMS. I kept telling myself, "If and only he could come along...". I'm sure it would happen to any lovebirds rookies lol!


Upon arrival, it was already close to midnight. The wind was strong and icy cold. Again I thought, "If and only he could be here, holding my hand and keeping me warm.
..". Reality hit me and I snapped out of my day dream. Hopped on to the bus and headed to the hotel.


No phone line, no internet availability; no source of communication! Frustrated, I was. Since it was so late, there was nothing much that I could do. Went to bed missing him.
...


***


The next morning, It was Valentine's Day. It has always been my dream to really spend time with my loved one on this day. Some of you may ask what's so special about this day. Everyday can be Valentine's. But that won't affect me at all. I just want to feel the lovey day. Sadly and unfortunately, I was like more than a hundred miles away.


In the evening, I finally found out that there is internet available at the mini business centre in the hotel! Quickly, I opened my facebook. It was around 11pm back in Malaysia and I just had to wish Darlie 'Happy Valentine's Day!!' at least. Signed in, and I saw a message from him.

***
Picture from Darlie
***

My night ended sweetly by reading his message. *Smiles widely*


xoxo,

-Latte-

No comments:

Post a Comment